Updated as of 3/26/20-
We at ProCycling are committed to the well-being of our clients and staff, alike.
We will be implementing a few steps to ‘flatten the curve’ with the risk of Covid-19 as best as we can.
These are the steps we are taking to help with this difficult time ahead:
- We will be reducing our hours to 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday and Saturday to 12:00 PM to 4:00PM.
- We will be closed on Sundays. We will offer pickup and delivery service for those who desire to socially distance.
- This will be by appointment only and within the time constraints laid out above.
- Within our stores, we are actively sanitizing multiple times a day and operating with minimal staff.
- We are encouraging all to contact us by phone or email (email@example.com) as a way to get your needs met. In doing so with this method we are offering a 10% discount. This will help minimize your contact as pickup will be curbside pick-up.
- We may instate an occupancy rate depending on influx from the community
As with our reduced hours, we wish to minimize the exposure our staff can/may receive.
Please exercise and implement recommended measures wherever possible; please stay at home if necessary, or reach out when you feel better or desire our services—we’ll always be here to service your needs.
Please feel free to contact us to check in for updates to changes of the applied steps above as the information and requests that are being given to us change daily.