Shimano XT CRM80 1x11 Chainrings - Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, weight, and rigidity - Durable teeth using plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body - Dyna-Sys11 HG-X11 11-speed chain compatible - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Steel/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Tooth Count: 30
$29.99 - $140.00
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 22 compact crank, these are the rings for you.
SRAM's TT Chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
$33.50 - $54.00
Salsa chainrings are made from CNC-machined 7000-series aluminum for low weight and excellent stiffness. The teeth are neither ramped nor pinned so they're great for singlespeed use. They also work with double and triple ring setups, too.
$26.99 - $69.99
• Specific architecture for for Race Face, Shimano or Truvativ tabs • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • More upshift and downshift zones than Race Face Team rings • Three times stiffer than Team rings with greater impact resistance • Include outer chainring bolts • 104 and 64mm BCD • Four-bolt chainring pattern
$82.00 - $99.00
SRAM's X-Sync 11-speed chainring features tall teeth with an alternating tooth profile to hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
Shimano XT M770 10-Speed Chainring - XT FC-M770 and FC-M780 10-Speed cranks use the same middle chainring - Chainring BCD: 104 - Color: Black/Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Material: Steel/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Middle - Tooth Count: 32
$78.00 - $83.00
- Replaces the existing chainring and spider on 3-bolt BB30 cranks - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Fits SRAM S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, and XX1 cranks - Flat ring provides 50mm chainline on SRAM BB30 / PF30 short spindle (has 9.1mm drive side spacer) - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$19.99 - $26.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$18.99 - $53.95 $18.99 - $59.35 Up To 9% Savings
Dimension Multi Speed Chainrings. - CNC-machined AL-7075 - Has ramps and pins to aid in shifting (not on 74mm BCD inner chainring) - Same BCD as Surly Long Haul Trucker, Cross-Check, and Troll complete bikes (74mm & 110mm)
Shimano XT M770 10-Speed Outer Chainring - Chainring BCD: 104 - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer - Tooth Count: 42
- Double ring kits for XCX+, SSK and ADK crank arms only - Proprietary small ring bolts directly to the large ring - 10-speed compatible - 130-140g - BCD: 104mm
$45.99 - $63.12
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
$24.29 - $74.99
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used
$18.99 - $59.99
• CNC machined from 7075-T6, one of the strongest alloys available today • Outer rings are made from 4mm thick material & inner ring from 5mm thick material for unsurpassed durability • Rings feature our patented S.H.I.F.T. technology, featuring hard-wearing steel S.H.I.F.T. chips for dual action up-shifts
Pair Shimano's 1x11 XTR chainring with an XTR rear derailleur and experience a simple, light drivetrain with exceptional chain management. A range of chainring sizes lets you customize your drivetrain for any terrain.
$38.99 - $39.00
The radical new look and feel of SRAM's X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with the Eagle chain to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise and wear. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry - Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
$89.00 - $133.99
SRAM's XX1 X-Sync Chain Ring mates perfectly to SRAM's XX1 crank. It features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide necessary. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 28T to the hard-man humbling 38T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or terrain. The unique chainring design allows you to slide slide over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required.
$59.99 - $74.99 $62.99 - $74.99 Up To 5% Savings
Race Face Next SL Direct Mount Chainrings • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength • Compatible for 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Attaches as part of the Race Face CINCH system (using tool TL6800) allowing you to switch between Direct Mount rings/spiders with ease • Utilizes Race Face proprietary spline design • Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing • 41 grams(26T) ranging up to 82 grams(36T) • Compatible with Race Face cranks with CINCH system interface
Make SRAM 1x even better with the simplicity of the SRAM X-SYNC Direct Mount chainring. Engineered in Germany, the new Direct Mount rings brings lighter weight and greater simplicity to XX1, X01, X1-1400, and GX-1400 cranksets. SRAM’s Direct Mount rings give riders the perfect opportunity for a serious upgrade. - Fully CNC AL rings - X-SYNC technology - Lighter weight than spider version (~25-50g depending on size) - Offset: 0mm (BB30), 6mm (GXP)
SRAM's X-Sync Boost Direct Mount Chainring features tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles that hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Chainring BCD: SRAM BB30 Direct Mount, SRAM GXP Direct Mount - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Offset: 3mm
$19.00 - $157.00
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Inner Chainrings - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$69.00 - $79.00
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
$40.49 - $59.99
Race Face Narrow-Wide Single Chainrings for 9-11 speed drivetrains. • 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength. • Compatible with 9, 10, and 11 speed • Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention • Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing • Reversible laser etched graphics • 36t = 50g • 30t Narrow-Wide single rings are threaded with a standard M8 x 0.75 chainring bolt thread
The SRAM X-Sync Steel 1x chainrings are the perfect replacement ring for the cost conscious with added durability of steel. The same SRAM X-Sync technology at a price well below competitors’ imitation “narrow wide” rings. Best performing chainrings at the best price. - Compatibility: Compatible with all SRAM 1x cranks, DM 28-tooth ring is not compatible with 30mm cranks that require a 0mm offset ring
$33.99 - $38.99
FSA Pro Road Chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any road drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy
$118.00 - $158.00
- Stock for 07-08 Record and Chorus 10-speed compact and standard cranksets - Ultra-Drive ESP alloy chainrings with anti-friction treatment and ramps/pins - *Campagnolo compact rings are Ultra-Torque specific BCD - Color: Grey
Page 1 of 2 Next page