A podium-caliber racing machine that doesn't cost a mint. The Comp combines a 915-gram carbon chassis as with a RockShox Reba RL fork and plenty of gearing to take on the steepest climbs, thanks to its SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain.
- At a mere 915 grams, the new Epic Fact 11m frame is stunningly light. What’s more, we’ve designed the Epic chassis to be incredibly capable and comfortable, with progressive geometry and an advanced composite layup that boosts vertical compliance.
- The RockShox Reba RL 29 fork offers 100mm of smooth travel, while an easily accessible compression and rebound adjusts permit you to customize the feel according to the terrain at hand.
- SRAM Level TL bring the Epic Hardtail Comp to a quick stop and offer good modulation.
- The 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle groupset brings the performance of Eagle without the higher price.
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing|
|Fork||RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Control Alloy 29", 25mm internal width|
Front: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Fast Trak, Control casing, GRIPTON compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|Crankset||Truvativ STYLO, DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails|
|Seat Post||Specialized, alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.