Master of the gnarniverse. Bold claim. The SB165 was created to get after whatever you're getting after. The slackest sled in our lineup, with kinematics tuned for a coil-shock, the SB165 is at home outside the tape and trusted on the lines where mistakes can't happen. The SB165 already has you covered.
- We wanted the SB165 to rip and have a poppy, maneuverable feel on the trail, so we built it around the 27.5" wheel platform.
- At the heart of the SB165 suspension design is our patented Switch Infinity suspension system. Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel.
- Tuned to rip on the gnarliest trails, built tough to handle tosses and nasty tech, with kinematics specific for a coil or high-volume air shock.
- The SB165 is designed to handle the steeps, so we made it low, long, and slack.
- Better decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts.
- Chain Guide-ready out of the box with ISCG 05 mounts.
- Internally tunneled cable routing allows for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- An integrated headset allows for a lower overall stack height and cleaner carbon layup.
- Our linear system built by FOX is able to achieve infinite tunability and durability, which cannot be matched by traditional link designs.
- The ability to manipulate the leverage ratio without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to Switch Infinity suspension.
- C-Series models feature small changes to the carbon fiber layup, enabling us to make a more aggressively priced carbon frame.
- C/Series carbon fiber frame frame
- FOX Performance 36 fork
- FOX Performance Vanilla rear shock
- SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain
- SRAM Code R brakes
- DT Swiss E1900 wheels
- FOX Transfer dropper post
SRAM AXS and carbon wheelset options available. Contact your local Yeti dealer for details.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Custom options available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||C/Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, press-fit BB92, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed Enduro Max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger, and axle|
|Fork||FOX Performance 36/180mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 Integrated|
|Rear Shock||FOX Performance Vanilla 230 x 65mm | Steel spring weights: SM: 350lb, MD – LG: 400lb, XL: 450lb|
Front: 15 x 110mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||DT Swiss E1900 30mm|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5" EXO+
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5 x 2.4" EXO+
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 170mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM GX Eagle 1275 10-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Handlebars||Race Face Aeffect R 35 x 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
|Stem||Race Face Ride 35 x 50mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R Hydraulic Disc, 200mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Custom|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer 31.6mm | SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG – XL: 175mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
Yeti Cycles: The SB165 Already Knows.
|Black / Small||B20165CSMRGDVAC016800||1019096|
|Black / Medium||B20165CMDRGDVAC016800||1019097|
|Black / Large||B20165CLGRGDVAC016800||1019098|
|Black / X-Large||B20165CXLRGDVAC016800||1019099|
|Turquoise / Small||B20165CSMPTUVAC016800||1019100|
|Turquoise / Medium||B20165CMDPTUVAC016800||1019101|
|Turquoise / Large||B20165CLGPTUVAC016800||1019102|
|Turquoise / X-Large||B20165CXLPTUVAC016800||1019103|