Updated as of 5/30/20
We at ProCycling are committed to the well-being of our clients and staff, alike.
We will be implementing a few steps to ‘flatten the curve’ with the risk of Covid-19 as best as we can.
These are the steps we are taking to help with this difficult time ahead:
- Our hours are back to usual of 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Saturday and 11:00am to 5:00pm Sunday. This is effective at both stores
- We have suspended pick up and delivery options as our resources have been stretched to what is beyond possible..We are five weeks out on service at both locations. The only walk in service that we will continue to do is tube and tire changes. Please schedule an appointment.for any other needs
- Within our stores, we are actively sanitizing multiple times a day and operating with minimal staff.
- We are encouraging all to contact us by phone or email (email@example.com) as a way to get your needs met. This will help minimize your contact as pickup will be curbside pick-up.
- We ask that you handle products as little as possible. Handle only the products you are planning on purchasing.
Please feel free to contact us to check in for updates to changes of the applied steps above as the information and requests that are being given to us change daily.